Harsh is the founding partner of HVR Investments. Harsh brings in global sales and executive management experience through his work for a multitude of different Fortune 500 technology companies. He also worked as a senior sales executive for different startups and public traded companies. He was instrumental in a number of merger and acquisitions.
Harsh also is an active investor in the Austin Real Estate Market and has raised funds for the acquisition of numerous existing hotel development ventures. He has also invested, co-developed and raised funds for different multi-family development and commercial shopping complexes. Harsh earned his bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from The University of Bombay. He then went on to earn his Master Degree in Electrical Engineering and Minor in Sales Management at MSU.
David is a Strategic Partner and Advisor for HVR Investments. He is Founder of Thompson Investing, a real estate investment firm that raises private equity funds for commercial real estate deals. Thompson Investing has raised significant private equity capital for multifamily strategic partners to purchase 3,500+ apartment units in 10 separate communities worth over $300M. He’s also helped fund a $50M self storage and mobile home park fund sponsored by the CoveMark Group.
David has strong experiences in real estate investing in both domestic and international projects covering single-family, multi-family and land development. He earned his MBA in finance from Thunderbird School of Global Management, and graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. degree from Arizona State University. David spent over 20 years in high-tech management positions at Dell, AT&T, and Lucent Technologies.
- Raul has over 20 years of real estate investing experience having executed over $1 billion in transactions
- Prior to RKSS Raul was Senior Vice President of Business Development at Legacy Residential focusing on multifamily real estate
- Raul was also CFO at Lloyd Jones and Vice President of Finance at 1754 Properties
- Raul holds an MBA from the Wharton at University of Pennsylvania and a Masters in Accounting from University of Texas at Austin
- Vibha is a certified accountant in both the United States and India. She delivers diverse experience advising closely held corporations, small and medium-sized real estate, construction, and retail businesses in tax planning and compliance.
- Her experience also includes audits, reviews, compilations, IRS controversy resolutions, and franchise tax planning. Vibha’s proactive communication and attention to a client’s needs help her achieve consistent success.
- Partner at Carr Riggs & Ingram
- Vibha holds Masters in Accounting and CA from University of Mumbai, India and CPA Austin, TX